Call for Abstract
33rd International Conference on Dental Medicine and Surgery, will be organized around the theme “Exploring Innovative Research in Dental Medicine and Surgery”
Oral Surgery 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Oral Surgery 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
It’s a branch of medicine that includes the study, treatment, prevention and diagnosis of disorder related to oral cavity. The study of dental medicine is not limited to only teeth but also the mandibles and other supporting structure. It also evaluates different medical patients before open-heart surgery, cancer therapy and chemo therapy.
- Track 1-1Differential Diagnoses by Signs and Symptoms
- Track 1-2Oral and Perioral Side Effects of Drug Treatment
- Track 1-3Drugs Used in the Management of Oral Disease
- Track 1-4Therapeutic Protocols
- Track 1-5Differential Diagnoses by Site
The study of the microorganisms of the oral cavity and their interaction with the host is called as the oral microbiology. Oral cavity provides accurate temperature and food for their growth. Dental plaque is nothing but a mass of bacteria that grows on the surface of the oral cavity. The oral bacterial species belongs to a community of microorganism called biofilms. Poor oral health leads to many disease researches has clarified that it affects the cardiac health as well as cognitive.
Oral pathology refers to the diseases related to oral cavity. Mouth is a very important organ with so different functions and with variety of medical and dental diseases also. The concern of oral pathology is to study and diagnosis of the disease affecting the oral and maxillofacial region. The removal of a tissue from the lining of mucosa of the mouth for examination or testing is the only way for the oral diagnosis. It also includes the use of oral radiography and the use biochemicals for proper diagnosis of mouth and to maintain a proper hygiene mouth.
- Track 2-1Oral Fungal Infection
- Track 2-2Dental Plaque
- Track 2-3Orofacial Bacterial Plaque
- Track 2-4Oral Pigmented Lesions
- Track 2-5Salivary Gland Neoplasm
- Track 2-6Tongue Disorders
- Track 2-7Biopsy
The growth of cancerous tissue inside the oral cavity is called as oral cancer. It may arise as a primary structure at mouth of it may be an extension of a neighbor anatomic structure. If we concern towards the symptoms at early stage it includes red or white patches and a non- healing mouth ulcer. At last stage, it will spread throughout the oral cavity. Chewing of tobacco, intake of alcohol may lead to oral cancer. It can be cured at the preliminary stage by surgery, but at last stages it can’t be. We can use chemotherapy or radiations but it’s not that much successful.
- Track 3-1Reconstruction of Maxilla
- Track 3-2Chemotherapy
- Track 3-3Epidemiology of Oral cancer
- Track 3-4Reconstruction of Lip
- Track 3-5Oral Precancer
- Track 3-6Radiation Therapy
- Track 3-7Oral Prosthetic Rehabilitation
It’s nothing but the orthopedics in the field of dentistry. The orthodontic treatment uses the metal wires that are inserted to orthodontic brackets. Those brackets are made up of brace or with stainless steel or from a more aesthetic ceramic material. Orthodontia is the specialty in dentistry concerns towards improper bites and crooked teeth. By orthodontic treatment we can fix the teeth and we can place them at their right place.
- Track 4-1Management of Permanent Dentition
- Track 4-2Orthodontic Tooth Movement
- Track 4-3Cleft Lip and Syndromes Affecting the Craniofacial Region
- Track 4-4Contemporary Removable Appliances
- Track 4-5Parental Development of The Craniofacial Region
It specializes the treatment of many diseases related to hard and soft tissues in oral cavity and with the jaws and facial regions also. There are different treatments are performed including Cosmetic surgery, Dentoalveolar surgery, oral cancer treatment. It includes anesthesia training and laser applications. Teeth replacement, jaw surgery pain relieve in jaws are comes under the oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Track 5-1Orofacial Infection and Antibiotic use
- Track 5-2Carnioficial Syndrome
- Track 5-3Orthogenetic Surgery
- Track 5-4Frontal Sinus Fractures
- Track 5-5Management of Facial Fracture
- Track 5-6Soft Tissue and Dentioalveolar Injuries
Restorative dentistry is the field of dentistry that related to diagnosis and management of the diseases related to oral cavity. The restorative procedure includes the use of Dental Crowns, Crown & Bridgework, Esthetic Fillings, Cosmetic Dentures, Micro Dentistry. This technique is overlapping the cosmetic dentistry but although there is some difference between these two.
- Track 6-1Restoration of Teeth
- Track 6-2Reasons Restoring Teeth
- Track 6-3The Healthy Mouth
- Track 6-4Treatment of Tooth Surface Loss
- Track 6-5Inflammatory Periodontal Diseases
It is the branch of dentistry that is concerned with that anatomical structures that supports the teeth. Periodontology involves the maintenance and the placement of dental implants also. Periodontists treat patients with mid gingivitis and also more severe periodontists. It also includes root scaling and planning, root surface debridement and regenerative procedures. It also helps in preventing diseases related to dental supporting organs.
- Track 7-1Antibiotic Therapy
- Track 7-2Periodontal Regeneration
- Track 7-3Antimicrobial Agents,Dentifrices
- Track 7-4Instruments and Materials For Periodontal Assessment
- Track 7-5Adjunctive Diagnostic Technique
This field of dentistry focuses on improvement of look of the teeth, mouth and smile. It also provides some restorative treatments like dental filling. In case of teeth decay or some structural damages we can fill the teeth indirectly, we can repair the appearance of the teeth and we can whiten it also these are the treatments done by cosmetic dentistry. Dental veneers, Dental implants are used in the technique of smile makeover it requires some teeth and it will give a look what we want.
- Track 8-1Dental Implants
- Track 8-2Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Track 8-3Dental Veneers
- Track 8-4Inlays/Onlays
- Track 8-5Composite Bonding
Endodontics is the basic practice on the dental field including dental pulp, diagnosis and prevention of dental diseases. Root canal is a successful treatment that’s a part of endodontics. Root canal can be more effective by using bubble dynamics and by the activation of intensified cavitation bubbles.
Treatment of immature teeth with pulpal necrosis is a challenge for dentists. Now both digital and analog imaging are available. Its helping in faster treatment.
- Track 9-1Root Canal System
- Track 9-2Pharmacology Endodontics
- Track 9-3Endodontics Instruments
- Track 9-4Access cavity Preparation
- Track 9-5Pulp and Periradicular Tissue
- Track 9-6Differential Diagnosis of Orofacial Pain
This is the branch of dentistry that includes manufacture and fitting of artificial replacements of oral cavity. Acrylin resin denture fracture is till now an unsolved problem in prosthodontics. changes in the denture base, tooth wear, and Sharp changes in contour can cause the midline fracture of dentures.
- Track 10-1Tooth Preparation
- Track 10-2Materials Used in Maxillofacial Prosthesis
- Track 10-3Dental Implantology
It’s a practice of keeping some one’s mouth clean, disease free and to avoid other problems. It can be done by brushing twice a day. Almost 80% of oral cavity and most of the oral disease occurs due to the unhygienic mouth conditions. The dental films I mouth consisting a wide range of bacteria that is sticky and can be visible across the gum line. Sometimes plaques stay a longer and became hard called as a callus, it can be removed by dental experts only
- Track 11-1Intraoral X-Ray Film Packet
- Track 11-2Digital Radiography
- Track 11-3Vizilite
- Track 11-4Lasers
- Track 11-5Oral CDX
The specialty of dentistry that deals in pain management of oral cavity by using anesthesia technique. Dentist need anesthesia to complete their dentistry in some cases like when the patient is unable to cooperate. Now a day many advanced techniques are used for the delivery of anesthesia like vibrotactile devices, jet injectors, safety dental syringes although the use of syringe is the most common among all these.
- Track 12-1Local Anesthesia
- Track 12-2Mandibular Anesthesia
- Track 12-3Maxillary Anesthesia
- Track 12-4Neurophysiology
The imbalance in position, size, shape of the bones that comprise the upper and lower jaws is called dentofacial deformities. The cause of dentofacial deformities is not specific always some time its due to mandibular prognathism or some time inherited. Some new tools like 3D prediction, model surgery planning, Bony imaging is used for the diagnosis of this disorder.
- Track 13-1Surgical Reconstruction of Defects of The Jaw
- Track 13-2Management of Patients With Orofacial Cleft
- Track 13-3Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Craniofacial surgery is related to maxillofacial surgery and plastic surgery deals with the acquired deformities of skull, face neck, jaws. Formation of neural crest cell is one of the key feature and this neural crest cell plays an important role for craniofacial development.
Cleft surgery includes cleft lip and cleft palate surgery. This is mainly a birth defect, some time it occurs in one lip and sometime in both of a face. A new technique in cleft surgery is presurgical nasal alveolar molding, I can create improved nasal symmetry in some cases.
- Track 14-1Cleft lip and Plate Surgery
- Track 14-2Skull Base Surgery
- Track 14-3Canthopexy Surgery & Soft Tissue Surgery of The Craniofacial Region
- Track 14-4Plastic Surgery
Oral epidemiology can be defined as the study of distribution and explanation of diseases related to oral health and their application. In the field of epidemiology this is the only one thing that indicates to an anatomic section. In oral epidemiology, it’s important to recognize the difference between its classification of diseases because measurement criteria may vary according to classification.
Community dentistry is a nonclinical specialty that deals with the prevention and promotion of oral health. The recent findings show the awareness about the change of symptom in cracked teeth, occlusal caries management of hypersensitivity, oral HPV risk factors and single unit crowns.
- Track 15-1Environmental Health
- Track 15-2Diet and Dental Caries
- Track 15-3General Epidermology
- Track 15-4Dental Public Health
- Track 15-5Primary Health Care
The practice of caring for the teeth and to keep them healthy is called preventive dentistry. This helps to avoid different type of mouth related diseases. Fluoride has been described as the main factor responsible for the decline in the prevalence of dental caries worldwide. Removal of plaque, reduction in sugar consumption can prevent the oral diseases.
- Track 16-1Dentifricrs and Chewing gums
- Track 16-2Peridontial Disease Prevension
- Track 16-3Pit-and-Fissure Sealants
- Track 16-4Water Fluoridation
- Track 16-5The Role of Dental Plaque in Etiology and Progress
Oral diseases are one of the most common disease in case of human health and it can begin at any ages. There are so many teeth related diseases starting from a cavity to oral cancer. Oro-dental trauma, Noma, cleft lip and palate are very difficult to cure. Most oral diseases and conditions require regular visit to dentist.
- Track 17-1High Concentration Tooth Paste
- Track 17-2Presence of Heavy Plaque on Teeth
- Track 17-3Poor Oral Hygiene at Home Care
- Track 17-4Presence of White Spot Lesions
- Track 17-5Dentist Appointments
- Track 17-6Diet Modification
- Track 17-7Use of Fluoride Lozenges
At every business, there are some profit and loss like that in dental market also. People spend and they get paid. There is an honor in dental marketing that you are getting a chance to help people and serve for them also while earning the profit. The more effective your service will be the more successful your business will be. Successful dental business leaders are waiting aggressively for new patients to their practice so it needs a little bit effort to go with the flow.
Marketing through internet is now a day trend at everywhere. This is called as search engine marketing (SEM). By promoting in websites, the products will be visible on the results of the search engine. And by paid promotion it can be in top of the search engine called as search engine optimization (SEO). By promoting more people will get to know about your product.
- Track 18-1Dental Consultant Connection
- Track 18-2Future Trends in oral Health Care
- Track 18-3Credit and Collection
- Track 18-4Dental Practice Solution
b) Laser Dentistry: Some dentists say that using laser gives a precise and effective way to perform many more dental procedures. Those who wants safety in practice field they may use laser technique.
d) Vel Scope: It’s a special type of smile dentists are using to detect any abnormality. It’s mainly used to detect oral cancer.
- Track 19-1High-Tech X-Ray
- Track 19-2CAD/CAM Technology
- Track 19-3Better Bonding and Filling Material
- Track 19-4New Gum Disease Treatment
- Track 19-5Lasers for Tooth Cavity Protection
- Track 19-6Thinner Veneers Preserve More Tooth
The damaged teeth can be restored by treatments by dentists. these can restore the shape, function and the appearance also. Everyone of any age they should visit the dentist at least once in four months. Permanent teeth can last to lifetime. By keeping proper oral hygiene and taking less sugar the problems like tooth decay, gum disease and tooth loss can be controlled
- Track 20-1Veterinary Dentistry
- Track 20-2Oral Manifestations and Dental Treatment in Menopause
- Track 20-3Prosthodontics and Orthodontics
- Track 20-4Chemoradiation Therapy: Effect on Dental Development
- Track 20-5Restorative Geriatric and Pediatric Dentistry
- Track 20-6Endodontiocs and Periodontics
The laws of federal states control dentists and the dental practice eventually. Dental ethics deals with the obligations and the moral duties towards their patient profession and society to promote ethical performances, discussion on Ethical issue and reflecting of issues of dental practice
- Track 21-1Primery Care and Dental Education
- Track 21-2Current Challenges in Dental Education
- Track 21-3Dental Epidemiology and Public Health
- Track 21-4Organizations of Oral Health System
Dental implants are one type of frame made up of metal that are positioned by surgery across the gum line that allows dentists to mount teeth on it. It fixes to the jaw bone so it provides a stable support to artificial teeth. Endosteal implants are the type of implant that directly implanted to jaw bone by surgery and Subperiosteal implants are consisting of frame that is fixed to jaw bone below the gum tissue.
Dental prosthesis is the prosthesis used inside the mouth to reconstruct the oral cavity. There are some risk factors like if a bare minimum implant is placed the jawbone fails to integrate in this case the further surgery is necessary. AvaDent fully milled prosthesis is a custom computer designed to provide strength, hygiene access for acrylic tooth prosthesis. It’s used mostly in case of lower jaw. Porcelain is a metal alloy frame made up of wax pattern gives excellent esthetics and hygiene access. CM prosthesis is a titanium infrastructure designed to place the crowns made of lithium or zirconia.
- Track 22-1Implant Design
- Track 22-2Implant Treatment
- Track 22-3Immediate Loading
- Track 22-4Pre-Prosthetic Surgery
- Track 22-5Growth Factors